Find out what we've been up to!

Sunday, September 2, 2007

10 Months!

Happy 10 month birthday to Keegan!! Not much to post! He's been saying words lately, so I should probably record his first official word, even though I don't know what one to count as the "official one"!

Mama
Dada
Bye-bye
ball- sounds like daaaaa but he knows what it is
yay- as he claps his hands
moo - when we read the animal book he tries to moo
more- sounds like ma
num-num
all done - ah dah

I guess that's a pretty good list. I'm sure they aren't recognizable words to anyone but Jerran and I, but we can still count them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That video is funny, those girls are pretty good singers! No one seems to understand anything kids say unless it's the parents, people still have a hard time understanding Morgen and I think she sounds perfect! Wow, 10 months old!
Whenever Makenna is sad she crawls around the house saying, "mamamamamamamamamam" it's really cute!
Heather

Anonymous said...

Ethan says "wow keegan, you know so many words!!! Maybe you can teach me to stop calling everything dadadadadadadadadadada"