Find out what we've been up to!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Finding all sorts of trouble!!

It’s going to get very interesting when Keegan starts walking. He finds enough things to get into already! He spent last Sunday helping mommy go though the paper. By helping, I mean he was eating it.... mmmmm newspaper! He’ll eat newspaper, but think I’m crazy when I try to feed him something new!

He learned how to come down the stairs backwards! He would much rather spend his time going up though. We make about 30 trips up the stairs every day at Nadia’s house. He has started shaking his head "NO" when I tell him not to go up the stairs.

He's been working on some more teeth the last few weeks. He's been pretty cranky, but I would be too. He's working on ALL 4 of his molars!! Poor baby!! One on the top is part way through. I can see the front and the back but not the middle of it. It looks so painful. The 2 on the bottom are getting close to breaking through. I can see the bumps on them. His poor little gums are huge from being so swollen. I hope they break through soon so he can feel better!

Here is the link for the October pics!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They can be trouble makers can't they? He's a cutie, any special plans for his first birthday?
Heather

Anonymous said...

Wow Keegan!! You are getting so big!! I can't believe you are almost a year old!!

Leigh said...

That is so funny! Jack is the same way he loves to eat paper but food, no way. can't wait for the party tonight, jack can't wait to see what keegan is going to be.