Our website hasn't been working for some reason. I guess I can post here again until we figure out what's going on with it!!
Things have been going great. My mom was here for a week and left last Monday. I survived the whole week alone with the boys! We even ventured out to run errands. I made it through Costco with both boys without any problems, I was amazed. I wore Lincoln in my sling and Keegan actually stayed in the cart the whole time. We have been out to the chiropractor, Target, church, and a few other places. I was already used to juggling 4 kids around most of the time so it's been a pretty easy adjustment. The hardest thing is that Lincoln still wants to feed a lot so I don't have a free hand most of the time - you can tell by looking at my messy house!
Lincoln is doing good with his weight gain. At his 2 week check up he was up to 7 pounds 4 ounces. We went in for another check at a day shy of 3 weeks and he was 7 pounds 8 ounces, almost back to birth weight!! He's been sleeping and eating great.
Keegan has become Mr. Independent. He's been a little bit of a challege and has his moments, but who doesn't? He loves Lincoln. He loves to lay next to him on the floor and talk to him and give him kisses. I usually have to cut off the kisses after a while!
I'll try and post some new pictures later, they are all on Jerran's computer at work!
Find out what we've been up to!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds great! It's crazy to think he isn't back to his birthweight. I know it's normal for babies to lose weight when they are born but mine never did. They were always such oinkers! LOL!! Looking forwards to the pictures and am glad you are having an easy time with the boys.
Heather Mollman
Post a Comment