Find out what we've been up to!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Our little porker...

Just kidding! Lincoln is just like "big" brother in the weight department. He turned 6 weeks yesterday and is weighing in at 8 pounds 5 ounces. We didn't have a doctor's appointment so I don't know what his percentages are (I suppose I could look them up!)

I am now back to work and staying busy. I have 6 kids off and on throughout the day! For the most part it's pretty controlled chaos! I had 4 kids 2 and under sleeping all at the same time, I think that's pretty amazing!

We had some visitors last weekend come to see us. My grandparents, aunt, and a cousin came for a short. I didn't get many pictures and now I'm kicking myself for that. I'll post what I did get a little later.

Jerran's sister and nephew are making a trip from Omaha next weekend. It's great to have so many visitors! Keegan loves all the extra attention that he gets. (Like he doesn't get enough now!!)

I'll try and get some pictures posted soon!

2 comments:

Gena McMillan said...

Hey there, I sent the CD in the mail today for you. If you have any questions just let me know!

Anonymous said...

GESE your kids are so little! He's only 8 pounds! Glad you are enjoying your company! Heather Mollman