We tried some rice cereal last Friday for the first time. It was so yummy!! This week we got to try avocados. Not quite sure about that yet! The avocados sure give some nice diapers though! Keegan is not quite sure about the whole solid experience yet. I think we have had more fun with it than he has!
I am very excited to see the pictures you will be posting on here. Makenna isn't too sure of solid foods either. We tried giving her rice cereal and she didn't like that so I added some peaches, she thought it was better but still spit most of it out.
You're so good at keeping us up on the latest news and pics of Keegan. I need to get better at sending updates on Kerrigan! Thanks for doing this -- we'll be watching!
2 comments:
I am very excited to see the pictures you will be posting on here. Makenna isn't too sure of solid foods either. We tried giving her rice cereal and she didn't like that so I added some peaches, she thought it was better but still spit most of it out.
You're so good at keeping us up on the latest news and pics of Keegan. I need to get better at sending updates on Kerrigan! Thanks for doing this -- we'll be watching!
Post a Comment