Find out what we've been up to!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Day at the zoo






I took Keegan, Alex, and Aryana to the zoo today. It was crazy since it's spring break. It was cloudy and it looked like it was going to rain. I didn't think there would be too many people. I was wrong! It turned out to be a beautiful day anyway. We had a lot of fun.


Keegan learned that if he squeals and talks really loud while in the stroller he gets a lot of attention!

Mommy learned NEVER take 3 kids to the zoo all alone!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I bet that was fun! I'm considering trying the zoo with two next week when Josh is out for spring break...sure wish you lived closer so we could divide and conquer together on these outings!!!

Ben, Heather and kids said...

Looks like you had a great time. I have my hands full too when I take my 3 to Kaleb's school on my own. I think it might be easier since they are my own though, I know no different. Kaleb will be 4 years old in May already, The older he gets the easier things are. Morgen is in her terrible 2's and Makenna is still in her TOO CUTE 4 months.

Anonymous said...

Oh I can't wait to take Ethan to the zoo! Three kids at the zoo and only one Nicole, I bet that was crazy!!