Find out what we've been up to!

Friday, August 3, 2007

9 Month Photos

Jerran and I took Keegan to Babies R Us tonight to get some pictures taken. He is so much fun to take! He's such a little ham. It's cheap entertainment for Jerran and I! So here are his pictures from his photo shoot.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man those turned out great!! I haven't gotten Makenna's done since she was 9 days old. I am going to wait until she turns a year I think, don't hold me to that. It's just when I get 1 of their pictures done I have to get ALL of their pictures done and man does the price rack up! Plus I think I take plenty of my own :)

Anonymous said...

Those again look great! I love the suitcase ones . . . can't wait to take Ethan back.