We're doing that too, only it's the molars that she's cutting through. So much fun! And climbing whatever she can, getting into things while saying, "No, no, no!" to herself, and even putting herself in time-out when she' caught in the act. (Sigh...I need more energy for this one!)
Wow can't believe he has 6 teeth! jack just cut his 2 top teeth this last week. we can't believe how big all they boys are getting. love the 9 month pics, and pool pics!
3 comments:
Makenna has teeth galor too! Her just keep popping in one after another. I hope he isn't having a tough time with his!
We're doing that too, only it's the molars that she's cutting through. So much fun! And climbing whatever she can, getting into things while saying, "No, no, no!" to herself, and even putting herself in time-out when she' caught in the act. (Sigh...I need more energy for this one!)
Wow can't believe he has 6 teeth! jack just cut his 2 top teeth this last week. we can't believe how big all they boys are getting. love the 9 month pics, and pool pics!
Post a Comment