Find out what we've been up to!

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Adding to our word list:

Mama
Dada
Bye-bye
ball- sounds like daaaaa but he knows what it is
yay- as he claps his hands
moo - when we read the animal book he tries to moo
more- sounds like ma
num-num
all done - ah dah
bottle - ba ba
night - ni ni
yes
Fez - Bes
UP!!!!
Alex - aaalssss
meow - mowwww
Touchdown - ta dow
Hi
owe
arm- he says this every time I put his coat on, I ask for his arm and then other arm. So he has starting saying it before I do!

He is saying "hottttt" but I don't know if he means hot or out yet.

The doctor said to expect his vocab to slow down or stop once he starts walking full time. It's usually one or the other!

He has started to make the "mmmuuuaaaahhh" sound when he kisses. It's the cutest thing ever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds great! Way to go smart boy Keegan!! Heather

Anonymous said...

Have you taken him off the bottle yet? Heather