Find out what we've been up to!

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Check out my new chair!

This weekend I decided to try and clear out the house a little bit. I went through all of Keegan's clothes to see what fits and what doesn't. It looks like our house exploded. I still have piles of stuff everywhere. It's such a mess. We ended up getting some stuff put out in storage to make more room, but then we found new stuff to bring in. We got the high chair all put together! So now Keegan can help make dinner!
Keegan decided that sweet potatoes are pretty good! I cooked a sweet potato and then blended it up with some formula. Jerran didn't want to give it a try. I don't know why!

When were getting ready for bed a few nights ago, Keegan had us cracking up. He would stop eating and look at Jerran and just start laughing. So Jerran would laugh and make Keegan laugh even harder. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. I was laughing so hard I was crying! I got Keegan to do it again for the camera. I couldn't get him to laugh as hard as Jerran did though.

3 comments:

Ben, Heather and kids said...

I love the smiles. They are so fun when they start laughing! I'm glad you guys are having such a great time with him. Thanks for sharing your pictures, I love them all!!

Anonymous said...

Ohmigosh he's just so cute! You're getting into a very fun interactive stage...enjoy every moment!

kimmy said...

He's so cute!