Find out what we've been up to!

Monday, May 7, 2007

6 Month Checkup

Here are the stats!

Weight: 14 pounds 2 ounces - 3%
Height: 25.5" - 16%
Head: 16.75" - 16%

He's just a little guy! Doctor said he looks great. He did wonderful with the shots, the nurse didn't have to blow in his face to get him to breathe today. So far he's doing good. I'm hoping he's not too crabby later today from the shots PLUS I think his second tooth is trying to break through. He has been great with the teething so far!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy he is just a little guy. Makenna doesn't have her 6 month appointment until July I think. I'm pretty sure she is slowing down with the weight gain. Glad everything went well and he did good with his shots. I hope he is happy tonight too.
Heather