Find out what we've been up to!

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Planes, trains, & automobiles

Keegan now has all the main forms of transportation covered. This weekend we took the light rail downtown to get on the train to head to Omaha. Jerran and I had never taken the train either. It was a great trip. We will definitely look into taking the train again. It was so much cheaper than flying and easier than driving all that way. Keegan did great on the train. It was overnight both ways. The train just rocked him to sleep in our arms. We got to get a little sleep too! I'm sure it will be catching up with me today though. We left Omaha last night at 11:45 and got into Denver this morning at 8:00. After waiting for luggage and then catching the light rail back, I made it to work around 11:00, just in time to fix lunch for the kids!! So far I'm not too tired, I think I got a little sleep last night. I think Keegan is working on a new tooth, so he didn't stay asleep all night on the train. Once I get all the pictures off the camera I will be sure to post them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad that your trip went well. See you don't have to fly to get somewhere far away, trains are great!!! I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures.
Heather