Find out what we've been up to!

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Car nut already?

Keegan loves to play with all of Alex's cars. We can't keep him off the track. He doesn't like to play with any of his own toys when Alex has so many fun things to play with.

He's been pulling up on everything. He can't quite get there, so he hits his head all the time.


Here are a few cute pictures from the week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see them now. Thanks for fixing them! Kaleb was a car nut from day one too! He still is and he loves anything with wheels. Makenna started rolling over all of the time now, I wonder how long it will be before she is crawling around the floor?? Nice pictures.
Heather

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe how big he's getting. We need to get together soon