Find out what we've been up to!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Finally!!

It's been a long time coming, but Keegan is FINALLY sleeping all night in his crib!!!! I don't want to jinx it, but 3 nights in a row!! He had been spending just a few hours a night in his crib and then the rest of the night in bed with us. I can't tell you how excited I am that he is sleeping! We never thought this day would come! Tonight is night #4- so far so good!!

I better post some pictures since it has been a little while!!

I NEVER get in trouble

I think he's plotting something here

Mr. Cheesy himself

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's great news!! It is such a big step when they start sleeping through the night. It's a nice break for Mom and Dad as well!! Great pictures.
Heather