Find out what we've been up to!

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Keegan's First Movie Experience

Keegan got to see his first movie in the theater on Sunday! I think Jerran was more excited about it than Keegan! We went to see the Simpson's movie. He likes to watch all the colors when we watch on TV so we thought we would skip the babysitter and see how he did. He liked the music the best. Every time something started playing he would dance. He started getting a little restless at the end, so he just sat there and ate his puffs that we brought with. I don't think we'll make a habit out of bringing him to the movies with us. There were probably 20 people there on Sunday, so it wasn't too big of a deal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are much braver than me, I wouldn't take Makenna to the movies just yet. She can't sit still long enough. She loves to eat but can only do that for so long, then she needs to be crawling or tearing something apart! How was the movie, I guess it made around 70 million dollars.

Leigh said...

love the video of keegan! looks like he is almost waling can't believe it! funny how he gets so mad when the wall gets in the way.