Find out what we've been up to!

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Some new stuff!

It seems like there has been a lot that has happened in just a short week. Keegan and I flew to North Dakota to spend the week with my mom while Jerran was at middle school camp. Keegan and I had a nice relaxing week, can't say as much for Jerran!

While we were gone we had a few milestones!! Keegan now has 4 teeth! The top 2 finally broke through. He was having a hard time breaking them through. The week before he had a fever of 103.8!! I don't think it was just the teeth though, Jerran and I both had a fever in the next couple days. Keegan is feeling great now that those little buggers are through. He has started grinding them together now. It is the worst sound ever!! I hope he doesn't keep doing that for too long.

On Sunday night we were hanging out at my grandparent's house and Keegan learned how to climb a few stairs. He thought that was pretty fun. He got to stay up late while we played pool. He even tried one of grandma's frozen chocolate chip cookies. That was pretty tasty!

He's walking around everything. He uses whatever he can find to stand up. He walks around the walls, the coffee table, he goes back and forth between stuff. Probably won't be too long before he's taking his first steps! LOOK OUT!

Yesterday was Keegan's 8 month birthday!! He got to take a plane ride home for the big day! I still can't believe how great of a traveler he is! After such a long week, he did great on the ride home. I didn't do so well- the flight was super bumpy! That's not fun on a little 30 passenger plane!

Well, I think that's pretty much it! Here are a few pictures from the trip and a few others!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how mobile he is! You guys will have your hands full!