Here is Jenna with Keegan and his new fancy hat! I was trying to rush through the store and I the hat I got was a toddler size! OOPS! It works great though to cover up my little white child.

Hanging out in the crab! It has a little area to put water in so he can splash with his hands. He really liked when he figured out how to bounce in it!


Splashing around with dad. Keegan would see his feet under the water and try to get them. He would get a lot of water in his face when he did that. He didn't mind at all. We have been doing splashing practice in the shower!



2 comments:
Oh that looks like it was a lot of fun. I love his little hat!!
Ben, Heather and kids
okay, that crab looks like a lot of fun! Where did you get it? Ethan needs one!!!
Post a Comment