Find out what we've been up to!
2.
3.
1. "Maybe if I fake sleep they'll stop taking my picture all the time."2. "I'm hungry. Are you edible?"3. "All this posing and playing is exhausting...it's hard being 5 months old!"
1. "I will NOT fall asleep."2. "MMMM, Curious George looks good."3. "Ok, I MIGHT fall asleep with my new buddy."
1. If I close my eyes, that bright light won't blind me again!2. George, I'll eat your arm if you get it any closer to my face.3. Doesn't this toy make any noise?
1. Can't you see I'm meditating?2. Hey George, I can touch my feet, what can you do?3. let me tell you a secret, You are my special friend.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
1. "Maybe if I fake sleep they'll stop taking my picture all the time."
2. "I'm hungry. Are you edible?"
3. "All this posing and playing is exhausting...it's hard being 5 months old!"
1. "I will NOT fall asleep."
2. "MMMM, Curious George looks good."
3. "Ok, I MIGHT fall asleep with my new buddy."
1. If I close my eyes, that bright light won't blind me again!
2. George, I'll eat your arm if you get it any closer to my face.
3. Doesn't this toy make any noise?
1. Can't you see I'm meditating?
2. Hey George, I can touch my feet, what can you do?
3. let me tell you a secret, You are my special friend.
Post a Comment