Find out what we've been up to!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fun with Grandpa and Grandma

Grandpa and Grandma Wolf came to visit me last weekend. We had so much fun! Here are some pictures of some of the fun we had!

They bought me these cool sunglasses! Don't you think I look so cool wearing them? I like them so much that I don't even bother playing with them. It's so much better than squinting into the sun!
Grandpa and Dad got matching hats. Too bad they didn't have one my size. I think Dad is really brave for wearing a Nebraska hat in Colorado.
We are just hanging out at Southlands. I didn't want to stay in my stroller for very long. Grandma carried me around because I'm so cute.
I got to go so many cool places while they were visiting. We went to the natural history museum! There are so many different things to see. Do you see how I was being cute again, so grandma would carry me? I got kind of tired of looking at all the stuff, so I took a little nap while we were walking around. I don't really think I missed too much though. I learned a lot of stuff!We took a walk one evening. We got to stop at a park to play for a while. It was my first time in a real swing. I loved it! Remember to wait a while after eating to go swinging....Daddy got some of my dinner on him when I got out! It was still a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keegan is too cool in his shades!

Anonymous said...

Looks like lots of fun. Makenna really loved her first swing ride too. I posted some pictures of that and she was grinning from ear to ear. Grandma's are supposed to be like that, if they are around babies are never left alone!
Ben, Heather and kids