That is the number of miles Keegan spent in his car seat this weekend!! Keegan and I made a quick weekend trip up to South Dakota for a family reunion. Keegan did awesome in the car for that long. I was a little worried driving that far with just me and him, but he did so great!
We got to see TONS of people. Keegan got to see his great grandpa and grandma again. He saw so many great aunts and uncles and even great-great aunts and uncles!! He also got to meet too many cousins to count! It was so much fun. He loves being around people so much. He was just passed around all weekend and never complained about anything. When we would get ready for bed we had to have a little floor time though. He was really excited to be down on the ground. One night in the hotel room he was doing laps back and forth from the front door to the bathroom.
I will post some pictures once I get them off the camera. We got home too late last night to do that!
Find out what we've been up to!
Monday, June 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment