Find out what we've been up to!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Growing up too fast!

This week has been crazy! It seems like Keegan is doing something new every day. All of a sudden he has started crawling on his knees. He had been flopping around for so long. I guess he decided that using his knees makes it much easier. He's pulling up on everything and bonking his head all the time.

Jerran has been out of town this week for the high school mission trip, so Keegan and I have been busy hanging out with friends in the evening. We have been busy! Last night we went to eat dinner at Shana's house. He had some spaghetti noodles for the first time. He didn't play with them for too long before he found out that they taste really good!

Here are a few cute pictures from the week.

Keegan loves to sit in the grass and watch all the kids running by. He doesn't like it when I put him down to crawl in it though. He loves trying to pick flowers and eat leaves. He hasn't learned yet that the grass comes out- he will be eating that soon too!


Keegan and Alex hang out all the time. Keegan will follow Alex everywhere around the house. Alex is pretty good about it most of the time. He gets a little frustrated when he's trying to build a train track and Keegan keeps grabbing pieces to eat them!

We have a third tooth trying to break through. It's right there on the surface, but not through yet. I'm thinking it should be in within the next few days. I can see a little, tiny piece poking through. I hope it comes in soon so he feels better!

2 comments:

Leigh said...

He is so adorable. Looks like the grass was so much fun, Jack still does not know what to do with it! I love the kissing baby picture!

Anonymous said...

That first picture is just like Makenna, does he snort when he makes that face or is it just my baby that does that? Love the pictures.
Heather