Yesterday while I was fixing dinner, I had Keegan sitting in his high chair eating a graham cracker. I had my back turned for a few minutes and he started complaining. I turned around and he was signing "more"- he ate and dropped whatever I had given him. So I got really excited and gave him more. Then he kept doing it! So either I have started to do that enough that he is picking up on it OR he had crackers stuck in his hands and he was really trying to clap - he likes to clap all the time.
I guess if it happens again we'll know!
Find out what we've been up to!
Saturday, June 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
They say that little ones are really smart like that and can pick that up fast. There is a show on TV that Kaleb watches sometimes and he gets good at it, Morgen too.
Heather
How neat! I want to do some baby signs with Ethan!
Post a Comment