Find out what we've been up to!

Monday, June 11, 2007

Standing Tall

Keegan is finding out that standing is a lot more fun than flopping around on the floor - Even though he has starting using his knees some. He has been pulling up on EVERYTHING he can find. He found the stairs today and tried to climb them. If I would have let him spend a little more time there I'm sure he would have figured out how it's done. He got close a couple times.

Kissing the baby.

With all the dolls in Nadia's house, I'm surprised it took Keegan this long to get a hold of one. He loved giving the baby kisses! I love the second picture. Sometimes he gets a little rough with his kisses!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie you have! You have your hands full with him! It will only get busier!! Are you coming back next weekend for the family reunion? We hope so, we'd love to see all of you. I don't know if I want Keegan too close to Makenna though with that grip and kiss he seems to be showing the dolly... haha!
Love,
Ben, Heather, Kaleb, Morgen and Makenna

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Ethan is learning about kisses now, but Ethan kisses are like french kisses all over your cheek. Oh well, I guess he'll learn soon how to do it right . . . hopefully more gently than Keegan!